The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company Warehouse Technician in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
As a Warehouse Technician you would be responsible for all aspects of receiving, shipping and controlling incoming and outgoing new and retreaded commercial tires, casings, wheels and other types of tire related products and materials for a Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers location. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Receiving, shipping and controlling all incoming and outgoing merchandise.
- Staying compliant with OSHA regulations and safety requirements pertaining to this position.
- Operating a forklift and related equipment to load and unload trucks and move material within the warehouse.
- Maintaining warehouse area in a neat and organized manner.
- Reviewing shipments and advising management of shortages or damaged shipments.
- Working with Service Manager and Office Manager on proper documentation of merchandise to control.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Associates degree in business or related field desired
- Previous warehouse, shipping, and receiving experience is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EEO is The Law