The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company Production Associate in Topeka, Kansas
The Goodyear Topeka plant has been in operation since 1945. The plant proudly produces semi-truck, bus, large earthmover, and military Hummer tires.
Our production workforce supports the tire manufacturing process in various machine operation of general labor roles. We run a continuous operation supported by 4 8-hour shifts (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and a rotational shift) in a union environment.
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a background & drug test
- Successful completion of pre-employment assessment
- Job Specific Physical work capabilities exercises
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds or more on a regular basis
- Prior experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EEO is The Law