The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company Production Associate in Social Circle, Georgia
The Production Associate will be able to start-up, run and shut-down all workstations in the Unicircle Press Department while meeting or exceeding team production and safety goals.
This job must be carried out in compliance with Goodyear's Business Conduct and Ethics Standards, Social Circle policies and procedures, as well as all Federal, State, and Local laws, including the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES & TASKS (list in order):
Presses Track and record performance on the "Unicircle Hour by Hour Production Goals Sheet." Operate three tread presses simultaneously Trim tread after removal from the press Perform minor maintenance of Unicircle press Maintain quality product by marking and removing defective material. Operate forklift as needed Maintain cleanliness of work area Other responsibilities, duties, or projects, as assigned by Management
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to perform this job successfully.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have ability to work standing or walking, in a hot and cold environment, for duration of shift.
- Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts.
- Ability to lift and carry 70 lbs.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs at shoulder level.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and standard safety practices.
- Ability to perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time.
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Effective interaction and communication with others.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EEO is The Law