The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company Tire & Lube Technician in Joplin, Missouri
As a Tire/Lube Technician will work in a Goodyear Truck Care Center which is an "on-highway" location providing light mechanical service and tire service to the Commercial Trucking industry. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Repair, replacement, mounting and balancing (Tire Service).
- Completing lube, oil change, filter service and brake adjustment (Preventive Maintenance).
- Draining and filling (Coolant System).
- Ensuring shop is clean and stocked.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- TIA Certified, Auto Tech Degree preferred
- At least 3 months of relevant commercial truck service experience is preferred.
- Must possess wrenches from 1/4" to 3/4" and screwdrivers.
- Communication skills.
Will perform the following service on commercial highway trucks and trailers:
Tire Service -- Repair, replacement, mounting and balancing.
- Preventive Maintenance -- Complete lube, oil change, filter service and brake adjustment.
- Coolant System -- Drain & fill.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements, including be at least 21 years of age.
The location of this facility is 5917 E. 32nd Street, Joplin MO.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EEO is The Law