The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company Goodyear Mass Transit Tire Technician (Indianapolis, IN) in Indianapolis, Indiana
As a Mileage Sales Tire Technician you will have exposure to and service a major transit / transportation fleet operation. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- The shift will be Monday - Friday and specific hours required will be discussed
- The location for the position is 1501 W. Washington Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46222
- Mounting and dismounting of bus tires by hand and machine, balancing and flat repairs.
- Vehicle inspection, inflation maintenance and record keeping, using electronic technology.
- Operates in both indoor and outdoor environments, therefore exposure to heat and cold is to be expected.
Qualified candidates for this position need not have experience, but should have a positive attitude, be highly self-motivated and possess a mechanical aptitude.
- Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to work without direct supervision.
- Frequent bending, twisting, lifting, squatting and walking.
- Good oral and written communication ability.
- Must be able to pass a background check, physical exam and both hair and urine drug screens.
- Must have valid driver's license.
Goodyear offers a benefit package which includes medical, prescription drug and dental, life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, paid sick time, 8 paid holidays per year, and company provided uniforms. Goodyear associates also receive discounts on tires. This position pays a base hourly wage on a weekly basis of $15-$20 per hour based on experience.
- If you would like to find out more information about the position and speak to someone directly you can call Terry at 440-570-7975.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EEO is The Law