The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company Truck Care Tire and Lube Technician in Austintown, Ohio
As a Certified Lube/Tire Technician will work in a Truck Care Center which is an "on-highway" location providing light mechanical service and tire service to the Commercial Trucking industry. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Repair, replacement, mounting and balancing (Tire Service).
- Completing lube, oil change, filter service and brake adjustment (Preventive Maintenance).
- Draining and filling (Coolant System).
- Ensuring shop is clean and stocked.
- High School Diploma or GED (TIA Certified, Auto Tech Degree preferred).
- At least 3 months of relevant commercial truck service experience is preferred.
- Must possess wrenches from 1/4" to 3/4" and screwdrivers.
- Communication skills.
Will perform the following service on commercial highway trucks and trailers:
Tire Service -- Repair, replacement, mounting and balancing.
- Preventive Maintenance -- Complete lube, oil change, filter service and brake adjustment.
- Coolant System -- Drain & fill.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EEO is The Law